View Single Post
Old 02-03-2008, 06:39 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: BDR # 165 392 Ford Crate 430HP
Not Ranked     
Default Mustangs Experts only--please looking for value of car

[IMG][/IMG]What do you think this car is worth in todays market, I have looked at it and it is very nice and straight.. interior like new and paint is very nice..

See below for details on car..

1969 Mustang GT fastback

This is one of the rarest PRODUCTION Mustangs ever made. 1 out of 136 with this paint and Deluxe interior. 1969 was the first year that Ford introduced the Mach 1 and the Boss cars. Ford pushed the production numbers back on the GT’s , so they wouldn’t compete with their 2 new body schemes. The total production numbers change depending on where you get your information from, but its between 4500 and 5500. Because all of the Mach 1 and the Boss cars were fastbacks (sport roof ) ,most of the GT’s Ford made that year where either convertibles or coupes, which made the GT fastbacks production numbers even lower. It was the last year of the GT Mustang, until 1982 with the 5.0 H.O. G.T. (fox body)

This Mustang has been fully restored. Vin # 9T02H1XXXXX .Door tag reads;
Body ;63B

Color ;6

Trim ;5B

DSO ;24

Axle ;6

Trans. ;1

Acapulco blue exterior paint with blue Deluxe interior trim.

351 Windsor engine.

Originally a 2 barrel intake and carb. , but I put a 1969 mustang 4 barrel intake on it with a Holley. I have the 2 barrel intake and carb. ( un-restored ) and will include it with the car.

3 speed manual transmission with 9 inch rear-end,

factory A/C,

power steering,

manual disc brakes,

hood scoop with turn signals lights ,

Deluxe interior, Comfort-weave high back seats ,console, fold-down rear seat , working original clock with map light , under dash courtesy lights and wood grain trim,

chrome style steel wheels with matching spare ,

chrome Quad. exhaust tips ,

factory hood pins .

I was always told that the car came with a Dealer added hood mounted Tach., so I put one on it.

The chin spoiler that is on the car in the pictures is not on it now. It did not original come with one and I wanted to see what it would look like with it, and did not put it on. The lower valance does not have the screw holes drilled in it. If the buyer wants it ,I will include it.

It has about 700 miles on it since it was completed. It was painted 6 years ago and did not get completed, due to family illness, hurricanes etc. ,this summer I finished it up. It is in great condition. It has never been in the rain or stored outside ,always garage kept. It has no rust on it, anywhere. This car was professionally restored. Floors, cowl, frame rails, inner fenders ,trunk and tail light panel and all metal is in perfect condition. Interior is near perfect condition. Some of the chrome around the car has some pitting in it because I wanted to reuse a lot of the original trim. The trunk lid has some light waves in it ,that were not noticed until it was painted. The car has a couple of small dings in it that I couldn’t get to show up in any pictures. It is a beautiful car .I took it to some car shows this summer and there were always people around it asking questions. My wife and I have taken it out with us to dinner and we can’t enjoy the meal for worrying about the people constantly around it. It is a beautiful car, but remember it was painted 6 years ago.If your looking for a flawless , MCA 100 point concourse car ,this is not it , but its not far either.I DO have the Marti report on it ,and I have a Letter from FORD customer relations research unit that verifies it is a REAL GT, Beware of clone cars, ALL MACH 1’s start with the GT option. I do have the original door Vin Plate ,dash Vin plate and the buck tag (build tag) for the engine compartment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.19/1256 - Release Date: 2/2/2008 1:50 PM

Last edited by trs900; 02-03-2008 at 06:52 AM.. Reason: adding pic