View Single Post
Old 09-09-2001, 06:45 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Project "X" underway....twin turbo V6, AWD...
Not Ranked     
Talking Thank you , all!

Dear Ohio Cobra Club,
I'd like to personally thank everyone who braved the early threatening weather, and took a complimentary soaking, to make our first state meeting a fantastic success! It was truly my pleasure to host such a wonderful group of people! The more folks I get to know in this hobby, the more I realize Cobra-ites are the cream of the crop...especially Buckeye Cobras! Thanks to all for the great food as well. What a feast! I know it's not easy transporting cargo in a Cobra, let alone food! Everyone's efforts were greatly appreciated. Special thanks to you Northern guys for getting this thing started. Great idea, and great job!

A few quick facts: We had 12 Cobras, representing 6 mfg's! I counted 27 people at one point, including the Boardman's adorable children, and a few passers-by who couldn't resist stopping for a look! I must admit, my driveway NEVER looked so good! As luck would have it however, I had a bad floppy in my camera, and none of my pictures turned out! Hopefully, some of you other guys got some good shots, and perhaps you could post a few here! (pretty please..?)

Thanks again to everyone, glad you all returned home safely, and I look forward to seeing you again soon!

Dave