View Single Post
Old 02-12-2008, 11:10 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: CSX 4758, CSX 381 Keith Craft 482 w/ Weber 48 IDA's
Not Ranked     

Rodknock is correct. The original owner of my car was so disappointed with the fit and finish of the overall car (black rhino coating under the hood and trunk, poor door, hood and trunk alignment, and several other things, including paint finish, he contacted SAI and Gary Patterson actually came to pay a visit to personally inspect the car. He agreed to send it back to Las Vegas, and in the end, instead of trying to piece meal repair or realign the problem areas, he decided to re-body and repaint the entire car with what I'm told was a fiberglas body made in Las Vegas. The underside of the hood and trunk have the same glossy finish as the rest of the car. I have found no apparent flaws or alignment issues with the car. Very well done.

I just had a four wheel alignment and corner weight check at Glen's Alignment in Costa Mesa and it tracks straight down the road even with the Goodyear billboards. Expensive but worth it. Glen's also set the height of the car to Shelby specs and the edges of the wheel wells are within 1/4 inch comparing one side's height to the other. You may want to confirm everything you're having an issue with and call Gary Patterson at SAI. He's been pretty responsive on these kinds of things.