View Single Post
Old 02-14-2008, 01:18 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: RUCC, 351w 400hp
Not Ranked     

I just placed an order for several items yesterday from Finishline. There was no added charge for shipping as I placed my order and checked out from their web site. I have received a few verification e-mails on my order and again none of them show a shipping charge. From this point I was not expecting one to be added.

BUTTTTTTT now that I have gone back and read their shipping policy (after the fact), it states that they will had a shiping charge that will be what ever UPS or the Postal Service charges to ship the item plus a nominal $3.00 to $5.00 charge for boxing/packaging the order. So it sounds like they are not adding any thing or making a profit from the shipping charge, just passing it on. The only down fall I see to this is that if you do not read their shipping policy before placing an order you are not aware there will be one added. I guess you assume the shipping is either free, or added in the the cost of the product, however there is nothing stating free shipping or anything like that either.

Just need to read their shipping policy before placing the order, then you will know it will be added but you will not know how much, unless you call them maybe.

My order comes in next week, I guess I will see then what it cost for me to get it.

I agree, I would not consider this a scam, it may not be what everyone is use to or expect to see, but they do tell us they will be adding / passing on the shipping charge, what ever it is.

Jim