View Single Post
Old 09-09-2001, 08:50 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: A&C 427SC #188 ZZ4 Crate, Tremac 3550
Send a message via AIM to Bish Wheeler
Not Ranked     
Default What he said..........

This is the best time of year to "do" the North Cascades Hwy. It's WAY cool, but not TOO cool and the trees should be starting to change.

I have spent too much $$$$ this summer on my car and fun, if you are like me you guys have too, so let's do this one on the cheap. You'll notice that Walt has offered my house as a Crash Pad for the run, (well I guess that makes sense since I am to the north) what he didn't say was that he made me promise to provide my "World Famous North Country Breakfast". What does he care that I have to get up at 4 A.M. to get it ready. He has a wife who cooks for him! But if you liked the ribs earlier this summer, you will love the North Country Breakfast.

So let us know if you are going to make the run, all are welcome to Crash here on Friday night, just bring your sleeping bags, (Tomsic has already claimed the guest bedroom, now we're down to the kids rooms and the den). We ain't fancy here, but we have room. When I know how many are coming, I may put out an emergency call for air mattresses.

A word of warning! Friday night, September 28th is the the date for the annual "Charades Championships" at the Wheeler houshold. Anyone caught on the property at sunset will be pressed into service for the championships and no excuses will be tolerated.

Ya'all come,

Bish

Last edited by Bish Wheeler; 09-09-2001 at 08:57 PM..