View Single Post
Old 02-23-2008, 06:04 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SOLD Excalibur, '94-'95 5.0 EFI, Edelbrock heads, E303 cam, 1.7RR, Cobra intake, 24lb injectors, 93 cobra ECU, 65mm TB, hi flow cats.
Not Ranked     
Default 200

Thanks, Doug. I talked with Tom and he explained what he was referring to as the "last" one off the production run (but sold without a VIN and not fully finished). I really appreciate the info on 200. I've been interested in that car and seeing photos and details on it. I'll get in contact with Greg. The part that interests me the most is the IRS.

I'd appreciate you taking a look at the spread sheet list I've compiled on these cars and the parts, specs and other info I've gathered into a word document as well. I'd welcome any additional info or corrections you'd offer. I am making these available to any owners or enthusiasts who ask for them. If you will email me at mduke@blinn.edu I'll forward them by return. I only include owner personal info in the spreadsheet (such as name, address, phone and email) if it has been made public in this site or if given permission. This offer is open to all who take the time to email a request to me. I think I have pretty good info on about 60 cars and partial, possibly duplicated, info on about 20 more. Obviously there is a lot more to do.

Mike