Thread: ShelbyFest 2008
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2008, 05:14 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: G-Force Mk I, 5L Windsor, TKO 600, enhanced Jag / Koni suspension & LSD Diff.
Not Ranked     

Yes I have to congratulate all the organisers too for a good outing even as a by-stander. I'd have preferred to be driving but there's always next year!!

And thanks to you guys and gals on the track for behaving under the flags, this makes it safer for all involved and easier on us voluntary marshals.

Though I would suggest the club looks at getting some proper flags made up, cause the caution "fluoro vest" did get waved and seemed to get the intended message across but we'd look a bit more professional with the right shade of yellow flag.

I'd also suggest purchase of some basic form of communication devices to minimise delays and to also get quick feedback on problems and concerns. Again I'm thinking particularly of safety issues for those on the track but I'm sure this would help in other areas too.

I also loved the fact that there was a lot of track time opportunity. I know when I first manage a stint I'll need as much time as I can get to knock the bugs out of the car and my driving capabilities.

Looking forward to Winton in 09!

Cheers