View Single Post
Old 03-13-2008, 11:41 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keithc8 View Post
Well this is a little of the subject but I say take the most of the people in the prison and drop them of in Iraq and Aghanistan and say good luck. This frees up money in two ways we can bring most of the forces hope and we do not have to house and feed these losers any more. Take all of the whiners, ilegals, people that do not like it here, most welfare recipitants{ones that can work and the lazy} and ship them all back to where they came from. This would free up another hugh amount to put toward the debt. So we have know gotten rid of most of the leaches on the government. We then pass a new law that if you do not work or did not work in the past and pay taxes you do not get to vote. I have no problem helping the people that need it but we have people that are not even citizens spitting out babies for free, going to school for free and getting welfare. This is just crazy **** and I do not know how it happens.
When we landed on this place, if you did not work you did not eat unless your family took care of you. Now we have a bunch of people that think they are owed everything for nothing. It is totally out of hand and this is why most Democracies only last about 200 years before they come apart. Sorry for my spelling but you get the point.
The liberals have had nothing to complain about the last four or five years so they all get on the planet deal. Just a bunch of idiots with to much time on there hands. Al Gore is a prime example, Pulitzer price winner, give me a f---ing brake and he invented the internet. He should have gotten an award for that to I guess. Please send help, Keith Craft
If you decide to run for office, you have my vote!