View Single Post
Old 03-27-2008, 01:08 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: CSX 4973
Not Ranked     
Default Just another mundane Thursday at work.

So I have a quick meeting this morning at 10:30 in downtown Dallas and then rush back up to the office on the Tollway and Keller Springs. I leave my house in The Colony around 9:45 and take the new 121 tollway to IH 35. I come down the large sweeping entrance ramp to IH 35 southbound 2 cars behind a Daytona Coupe on a trailer. I thought wow that's cool... Then "hey wait a minute I know that car". And sure enough a Silver/black Cobra in front of it and another Blue/white Cobra on a trailer in front of that. So I followed the North Dallas Group: jdean, parkerpower, lreyburn to downtown Dallas.

When I left downtown around 11:00 I started heading North on IH 35 completely forgetting about going to the office. Oops, so I take Mockingbird from IH 35 to the Tollroad. Low and behold, just west of Love Field I see another Cobra heading toward me. This one, I did not recognize. I believe it was a titanium/black strip color.

Hope everyone is having a safe and fun trip. Maybe I will join next year. Drink one for me.