View Single Post
Old 04-07-2008, 07:29 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Yeah well I live in Romania...and most likely I'm the only crazy romanian who has the ideea to build a Cobra replica. But this is good because when I will succeed, I will be a pioneer in my country .
Many of the roads in Romania are horrible...are bumpy, with holes, bad adherence, missing road sections :-)), etc. This is due to the fact that we are sill recovering from the communism period and budget alocated for road infrastructure is low. But it's getting better. By the time I finish my dream Cobra replica we might have better roads then you guys there in USA :-)).
Glyn, what's you opinion regarding Larry's pov...to go with FFR for this project ? Are they reliable as far as you know? I know that..."what you pay is what you get" but honestly I don't want to build a Cobra which falls apart after the first acceleration...sort of saying . I prefer to exceed the budget limit but to know that I will have a performant and reliable car.
Check out this Cobra which is for sale in Germany... amazing:

http://suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/sh...n&pageNumber=6

I will try to make mine resemble as much as possible with that...except I don't want that monster HP...by the way I think it's exagerated...what control can you get at a Cobra which has 900 HP? And the other question is: Why? :-)

Mike