View Single Post
Old 04-07-2008, 10:13 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Unhappy Didn't Mean to Cause a Fire Storm

Boy, I posted my message about just finding out today that i have to have a spinal fusion two weeks before WSCB. I forgot there were no refunds and posted that my space was available. The first reply indicated that spots were not transferable, so i immediatly deleted the body of the message. I tried to delete the entire message, but the forum would not allow it. I checked back this evening and WOW, what a fire storm of insults and rants and raves. While I may not agree with the policy, i agreed to it, so i am going to abide by it. Unexpected emergancies happen to everone, so for the small amount of money, it is costing me, i am not really concerned. I just hate to waste a spot that someone else could use. It seems a shame to me that the organizers would rather have an emty space then a full one, but that is their choice. They did make the policy clear and I for one am abiding by it. I just do not take kindly to being called a flake. I have been looking forward to going all year, so it is a great dissapointment to me to miss it. So stop slamming the WSCB folks. They are doing a really great thing by putting on this event and are all volunteers. The policy is what it is. We all agreed to it, so we should not complain about it after the fact. So I apologize for even starting the thread. It was not intended to be a rant page. I just wanted someone else to get the chance to go that missed the registration. That was all.