View Single Post
Old 04-23-2008, 03:22 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: West Coast Cobra w/ Centrifugally Blown Big Block, Pickles, Onions, on a Sesame Seed Bun.
Not Ranked     
Default No problem...

So there's no additional information I'm missing then, good deal.

That's the source of the irritation. I've had more than one experience where I've done my best to prepare for an event and met the letter of the requirements as they were provided, only to be handed a laundry list at tech to deal with and end up on an easter egg hunt the day of or night before the event. Or, to be told "didn't you read the XYZ information sheet?" that I never got. It's happened more times than I can count, and drives me to drink! Sorry if I sound like I'm expecting the worst, I've just been there too many times I guess. I don't want to be there again on Thursday...I just want to tech the car and get a nod, so help me figure out what the real requirements are please.

So, when you stated there was some additional information that I didn't apparently see, read, get, or follow...I was naturally a little irked.

That said, PLEASE help me prepare; I don't want to debate either.

Is there anything else you can think of that doesn't appear on the "Tech Inspection Form" that is a requirement of this event?

Mirror requirements? Number requirements? Kill switch labeling? Anything?

Last edited by ByronRACE; 04-23-2008 at 03:25 PM..