Thread: First pictures!
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2008, 03:27 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: RUCC, 351w 400hp
Not Ranked     

Double Venom, The booth belongs to a couple of friens of mine who started their own little collisions repair shop, really good guys, do a great job painting, at a more then fair price.

Jwheaton, as far as the blue team stripes, I have seen a couple of cobras with this stripe layout. The most notable ones are a deep blue ERA with a number "98" it has white racing stripes with red team stripes, there is also a Hurrican that is painted very similar. I took the pictures for them to compare the layout and position, nothing specific or dimensional.

Funfer2, They have bakes it several times so far, but I hope it will be completed cured by the time I get it all back together. Never really thought about the 3m or invinca shield, I will look into it. I assume you would place it around the front of the nose and the frone of the rear qtrs?

Thanks for all of the comments, was worried about the color selection, wanted to do something a little different, out of the ordinary, but yet keep a pretty traditional looks to it as well.