View Single Post
Old 05-04-2008, 07:33 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR DAYTONA COUPE 302 COBRA FE STOCK
Not Ranked     

Great pictures and report on the AER Car Show. I'll trade you my "Class Award" trophy for your door prize tool kit.

If I may be candid...you need to class up your Goodyear billboards in order to be considered for a major car show award...they look like you've rubbed too many curbs.

I know this is a curb appeal type show and you have one of the coolest Cobras on the road, but I think Kristen is correct in her observation...it's all about sun"shine"

You didn't mention in your report Steve's red flowery GAY shirt, Don Wallace's "you've picked a fine time to leave me Loose wheel" safety wire issue, Jay's really filthy trophy 100 point award winner '69 500, the glossy black racing tape holding Mile's front clip, the blond hottie signing posters in the Pirelli booth...aka "the rubber queen" and last but not least...Patrick's desire to sound off his 4,600 HP engine with side pipe noise that would maybe challenge John Ross's ground pounding ear blasting decibels.

You guys and gals in the TCC are the best. See you in a few days/weeks.

You can call me "The Gimp"

Last edited by LREYBURN; 05-04-2008 at 07:41 PM..