View Single Post
Old 05-17-2008, 08:56 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR DAYTONA COUPE 302 COBRA FE STOCK
Not Ranked     

Oh Eight Up Date:

Steve ran strong in the test and tune day at ECR. During the second session the clutch pedal stuck down creating a shifting problem resulting in Steve messing his racing suit.

After a lot of discussion and trouble shooting by a crack team of noble competitors, it was determined to be a small problem with the pedal bushing binding. A quick shot of WD-40 solved the problem and Steve was able to finish the next session.

Jay N. and I provided pit assistance and valuable coaching resulting in Steve staying focused and on track. Jay complimented lunch so that Steve could stay within his racing budget and maintain nourishment. Thanks Jay!

Steve said, "I'm looking forward to Sunday especially, because several of my friends from the Texas Cobra Club are coming to cheer me on to victory, and everyone knows how much I like to _____________________." (Finish Steve's coment and win FREE admission to Sunday's race at CVAR.)

Cheers!