View Single Post
Old 05-21-2008, 02:14 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: A Blue Car
Not Ranked     
Thumbs up Thank You!! To All WSCB-Track Day Instructors & Team!

Track Day Team,

I want to thank and acknowledge All Track Day Instructors for your efforts, dedication, skill, patients with me, and for pulling off a truly amazing Track Day! During the event I did not drive, although badly wanted to. I did not want to loose focus on the schedule, energy, flow, and minutia that was happening minute by minute. I spent much of my time with Terry on the start/finish tower observing, listening, and making decisions. But the reality was, the event ran itself like a Swiss watch. Yes, we had a few issues but got right back on schedule.

What was happening on the course and in the downloads came together like one smooth progression of driver-improvement & awareness throughout the day. You guys, instructors, were hailed with appreciation and thanks by the course workers, and many of the attendees who approached me later in the day, Sunday, and currently by email. All of you worked with your groups and it showed, especially 1A&B. You were the backbone the event and you drove your asses off helping and supporting your students.

What more can be said for the Driver’s Meeting Thursday night? A stellar performance by Eric & Karen. It just doesn’t get any better than these two!

Our grid marshals were awesome all day! Never missing a beat while standing in the hot sun on pre-grid and the hot-lane. You kept us on the minute all day long! Great Job!

I also want to thank those of you who jumped in and helped with Tech on Thursday. We got a jump on tech this year and the drivers who were prepared greatly helped the process go smoothly.

I am honored to work with such a talented and dedicated group of individuals and looking forward to our next event. Bravo!!!

Driving Instructors:
Gary C.
Gary B.
Don F.
Dave A.
David A.
Gordon G.
Brian L.
Pete C.
Rick A.
Karen S.
Eric W.

Group Leaders:
Eric W.
Karen S.
Gary B.

Grid Marshals:
Dick S.
Andy S.
Mike K.
Lowell F.

Tech Inspectors:
Morgan L.
Howard J.
Andy S.
Eric W.

If I forgot someone, like DUANE who got in someone's face and made massive amounts of drinking water available immediately, please just slap me!

What a day people, you should feel proud!

Hang Loose (Shaka), John