View Single Post
Old 05-29-2008, 06:02 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Thank you all for the positive replies.

@ Mike - I have to give credit to Mark for the final look and finish. He took the car where I had left off and went over everything! The car is much more a cleaner build then I had left off. I'm amazed at the engine compartment for example. I had stuff mounted everywhere.

Mark

Me

@ John - I already know that feeling. The progress of the car slipped a little with Mark. He was spending quality time making it right. I was very impatient waiting, I told him it was like a kid waiting on Christmas. All the next small events are going to drive me nuts (delivery, title, ect)

@Lonestar- I struggled with the wheels. I had bought them several years ago when I was a working on the car myself. I had already done many huge changes and needed to save money so I left off the 4-5 lug conv and choice of other wheels. I was thinking of doing this with Mark, but decided on the KISS concept and left it alone and was happy with just getting the car done. I may change them one day when I have several 1000 miles on the car, but for now I love them.

I look forward to meeting the group at a future event.
Mike

Last edited by mike mondie; 05-29-2008 at 07:31 AM..