View Single Post
Old 05-29-2008, 08:39 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: E-M Cobra Ford FE 427 w/ Webers 48 IDA
Not Ranked     
Default EM Missing in Action

Hello EM members,

I have been trying to reach out to Julie (new owner of Everett Morrison).

I am trying to gather information in regards to registration of the Cobra. I know in the past I was able to get in touch with Brett for all my build questions and was very knowledgeable.

I have now tried to reach out to Julie with possibly my most important question. THE REGISTRATION & TAXES.

My first contact, I was able to speak to her about this but she needed to contact Brett or her attorney for more information.

I never received a call back

Second time!
I have tried calling once again and received the voicemail. I have read in previous threads that "Its better to get a Voice mail then nothing at all."

This does not sound to promising for new management / owner

While I hold my true feelings back I will give her the benefit of the doubt. I would really appreciate a phone call back. I guess I should feel lucky that I was able to leave a message on the voice mail system because currently the mailbox is full.

It truly hurts me to post a thread like this but I need to resolve this problem. In the past I have spoken highly of the Everett Morrison product and service. I truly hope that this will continues under the new management.

My Question:

How to register my car and what to expect as far as taxes.

All in All I hope that Julie is doing well.

If someone has registered their EM Cobra in Florida when EM was in Fl. and lives in Florida, please share your experience.

Thank you

Last edited by priobe; 05-29-2008 at 08:53 AM..