Old 06-01-2008, 07:30 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Midstates/Shell Valley Street Cobra
Not Ranked     
Default Twister

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmaxx View Post
As an owner of a SPF and previous owner of BDR they are both the best buys dollar for dollar for what you pay for them. SPF cost about 6-8K more and it is worth 6-8K more. BDR cost about $34K turnkey minus and worth every single penny. There is no way an individual IMHO could ever come remotely close to the quality of either one if they added 10K to their build price.

SPF
1) Solid as a rock, zero vibration, high quality components, excellent paint, finish and fit. Extremely comfortable for cobra, I am 5'11 have the seat 3 nothes from the back and maintains the 90" wheelbase, love the smith gauges, solid as rock windsheild and pure refinement.

2) Solid, modern day guages, BMW components, love the fat fender flares in the rear, polished ss side pipes standard, feels lighter. I would say 1500 series pickup compared with SPF being 2500 series.

PM if you like with your phone number I can talk for hours, my back is killing me right now have to run.
What Max isn't telling you is that he hurt his back playing twister with Heidi Klug at Max Mosely's party at Monte Carlo last weekend !!!