Thread: Engine sale
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2008, 09:56 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Classic revival kit (CR3181), gen III engine, T56 6 speed box, AU XR8 lsd diff
Send a message via Yahoo to boxhead
Not Ranked     

Point 1, what the hell has Craig got to do with Club Cobra?

Point 2, very childish with your typed responce, and if you ask I am sure you will find I am not the only one.

Point 3, I have helped sponsor it this year too, champ, But I dont go looking to make money out of it or to make a point of it.

Point 3, I know of alot more than just the one job every six months so there is a lie.

Point 4, That is great, I do exactly the same, for free.

Point 5, that is great but still no explenation for the add as promised.

Point 6, From all reports I get, your own time could be a very long time indeed. Dont get me wrong, I hear you do a great job, just not too good at keeping agreed dates and times. Once again we go with the name calling, I suppose I could drop to the same text typing gutter level as yourself, considering sideshow mal is a clowns side kick who is allways getting the crap knocked out of him (but thats not my kind of thing)

Point 7, If I where to ask for your assistance, I know you are a business so I would be happy to pay for your time, (thats how a business makes its money)

Take care and hope to catch up at the Nats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sideshow View Post
i just spoke to craig

he said that i do also help out abit here not like other shops

everyone has been ok boutr it so far except u boxxxxx heaaadddddd

dont get so uptight i have sponsored the nats last yr

and am doin it this year

personally i get one job from this site every 6 months so in reality i dont make money from it

what i do make is good friends from the the people who own cobras that i have already finished or and doing

and if u add up the time i spent and extra stuff i research and do for them then my prices and support is much better than any other shop or business on this site

anyway i will get to it in my own time i dont need no one called boxxxxxx head telling me what to do

anyway ivve had my ***** ill mak esure any questions from boxhead to not answer them

Cruising in 5th

---------------------------------------------
Never be afraid to do something new, Remember, Amateurs built the Ark: Professionals built the Titanic.