View Single Post
Old 06-14-2008, 07:50 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF#0760
Not Ranked     

The newer cars have a manual fan switch for the radiator fan switches installed at the factory. For the older cars, it’s a simple upgrade. I would recommend a battery cut-off switch, also an easy addition. Rear lighting has always been an issue with these cars, so I would recommend a change-out of the rear taillight bulbs. (Halogen or LED) The rear taillight red plastic housing can be rotated to have the circular design on the plastic at the top for better rear light pattern (2 small bolts to remove and rotate) Old cars have a deep box for the rear lights (maybe 1.5”) there is a shallow box available that brings the bulbs closer to the lens, improving the lighting. Painting the inside of the boxes gloss white also helps. Shoulder harnesses are a common upgrade along with the anti-submarine belt. Hella horns that are LOUD pay for themselves the first time you need them. Then there are the Logo’d wheel centers, car covers (a must), lead hammer, safety wire and tool, headlight upgrades, bug/rock screen for the radiators, Push-button starter button. There are a multitude of interesting items here to spend your money on at www.performanceunlimited.com/cobravalley
Along with Finish line, Tony Branda, etc….

Large, easy to read and trace schematics with part numbers, wire colors, wire gauge, fuses, and electrical upgrade information. Trouble-shooting and replacement part numbers for those roadside repair adventures.
SPFWiringDiagrams@Comcast.net