View Single Post
Old 07-19-2008, 01:05 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA 623, 427 S/C Cobra. Ford FE 428 Cobra Jet, Ford Nascar TL 4speed - with a touch of raw; "less is more" theme
Not Ranked     
Default Wow.

Hey Hey Hey, that was a GREAT turnout for such short notice. Thanks to all of you who showed up even for an hour, it's always great to touch base.

I don't know what you all think but the facility seemed to work out pretty good for those who wanted to sit on the patio and for others who just hung out in the lot with the cars.

YOU GUYS MISSED A GREAT DRIVE. After everyone departed, it was just Maurice, Andre', and I headed up the hill. We took Folsom into Auburn, through the Auburn Ravine, through the twisties, and 49 again straight through more twisties into Placerville, with a stop in Placerville at the Fosters Freeze for an ice cream cone. I wished I had the camera with me. The Cobras were quite a sturrrr in front of the ice cream parlour lined up 1-2-3. Would have been a nice pic, with people stopping and pulling over to check out the cars, with lots of questions.

We'll see you next time. Have a great summer