View Single Post
Old 07-20-2008, 10:19 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Kirkham 427 (KMP 266); CAV GT40
Not Ranked     

mike, you are correct in that you are entitled to your opinion and i will not berate you for it, nor will you be banned here for it. As far as i am concerned, your opinion is as valid as the next guys. However, this is a serious issue, one that i went through with my SPF coupe and it can take the fun out of driving the car untill one is confident in it again. If you read the posts on the ffcobra forum, many of the guys that have had problems have had to pony up for new shocks at their expense and there are many complaints that some cannot afford to upgrade, not to mention the downtime and work involved. In my opinion, the Bilsteins are the problem and the lack of clear cut opinions on correct mounting has been confusing at best. i have no dog in this fight except for several friends that have FF cobras, but I will support those that have had legitimate issues and are concerned, since they have tended to be looked upon as non team players or whiners, it is the only way things will be corrected and it seems to have worked.