Thread: SPFvsBDF
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2008, 04:29 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

"The plate just clears the handle on my SPF...no room for a license plate frame though."

You need to go to autozone and get their $5.95 plate chrome frame. It is so petite and covers the perimeter so tightly I had to trim the licence plate to get the plate to fit in the plate frame. It looks FANTASTIC THOUGH!!!! Take your plate with you when you go and get their smallest version.

Thanks for the tip on the mirror!! I'll have to try it.

I finally solved the bdr plate and made it lay flat but it took me 4 hours LOL!! It looked perfect when I was done though. I need to get to one of our local meets and check out the new BDR's, I flipped one (bought and sold for profit) about 2 weeks ago but it was a 300 series. Plate was still sloped and it sold before I could modify the plate frame.

I have convinced my wife I need a lift for the garage, the problem is with my ceiling height I can get two "short" cars on it, like a Cobra and GT40, LOL!!! At times I wonder if the gt40/bdrgt are too race ready. I have yet to see one on the road in Houston where I see a cobra about 1 every 3 weeks which sickens me, needless to say I want to be the only one with one.

somehow I got off subject but once again the Houston lastros lost and I drank to much beer LOL!!