View Single Post
Old 07-24-2008, 02:55 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Kirkham 427 brushed aluminum with Keith Craft 527C.I. all aluminum FE
Not Ranked     
Default Kirkham #561

Give me a call about the car that I have for sell. It is very similiar to what you want. It does not have a stainless frame but I have had both the painted and the stainless and the stainless gets stained pretty good as well. This is a brand new car with less than 50 miles on it right now. Has a Pond block 482 FE side oiler with the edelbrock stage 2 CNC heads and single 4 bl. Makes about 615ft/lbs torque and 600HP. Cruises great at 1700 to 2000 rpms and idles on about 800 rpms. Car has the standard tank which we could change out for the normal up-grade price. Has the wool carpet, vent wings, sun visors, fire system, Kirkham oil cooler and lines, Kirkham billet pulleys and brackets, Kirkham aluminum rear end, new style suspension which is the only way to go, drivers side vent, up-grade front brakes, Penske shocks, leather dash, polished side pipes, brushed with the polished stripes and all of the normal standard stuff. We painted the side vents black to set the rest of the car of and we have painted the under side of the hood black which looks better than the unfinished aluminum. We do a very nice installation package with the Tremec TKO-600 transmission, McCloed aluminum flywheel, clutch and pressure plate, Kirkham billet clutch arm and hydraulic cylinder, MSD ignition. The air cleaner, coil, valve covers and distributor cap are all black. We polished the stainless water lines upper and lower as well as the area behind the seats. I installed the Goodyear Billboard tires and have the radials that came on the car from Kirkham which are Firestone FireHawks.
With the special deals I work out with the Kirkhams and with Us assembling the car here at my shop we can offer some great prices on these cars. I will sell this car for 97,500.00. The engine and rest of the parts with the installation normally run about 30,000.00. The car priced out from Kirkham came to about 76,000.00 and this did not include the feight to get it here, so you can see this is a great deal on this car.
We also like to drive the cars for about 50 to 100 miles to check things out on them. I will also offer a 2 year, 24,000 mile warranty on the internal lubricated parts of the engine. I also have another polished car coming if anybody is looking for one of those in the near future. Thanks, Keith Craft