Thread: Differentials
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2001, 02:19 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Default Diffs

Dave, thanks for your reply. I presume you picked up a LSD BTR diff from a HSV vehicle from a wrecker did you. What did you pay and what did it cost you to replace the new gears and where did you get them from if you dont mindme asking. On another note are you happy with your classic revival? Do you have the new chasis that Ian has been making and what is the quality of your body like?. Any pics would also be appreciated you can send them to me at Serafini@bigblue.net.au if you dont want to post them in the open public forum. Thanks for your reply and your help would be much appreciated. Im almost ready to make a decision between the Classic and Robnell. Unfortunately there is about 7k difference between the bare chasis and bodies in both. There seems to be a lot in the Robnell though. Full laser cut spaceframe chasis with the tin work done, steel reinforced kevlar body which is now being vacum bagged which is supposed to look really mickey mouse from a quality point of view. It just hard to justify such a large price difference. What do you think?

Adam

Adelaide