View Single Post
Old 08-01-2008, 07:58 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance Mark III 428 CJ
Not Ranked     

Hello-My name is Don Bevers. My wife, Cathy and I have recently seen a 30-yr dream come true by purchasing a Superformance MKIII roadster. Our racing background goes like this-two NHRA Div. 7 superstock wins, one national event runner-up at Pomona, eighteen superstock B/Modified class wins including two at Indy. Multiple NHRA national records including the current one in SS/BM at 8.35/165. These are all with small block Fords.

About a year ago we started a machining business focused primarily, (for now), on custom automotive parts including manifolds and kits. (U-weld). I am presently working on a 3-piece billet unit for the Fe Ford using the TWM individual runner injector system. This unit is designed for the H/R head including the Blue Thunder M/R 428 high port head.

Plans call for a machined wax mock-up of this probably this weekend to verify tool-path.

Garry of TWM has agreed to show one of our completed units with his system installed on it at the SEMA show in Nov.

If everything goes well, production units could be available in 4-5 wks.

By the way, you all have very interesting topics to discuss here and I look forward to participating in the future.