View Single Post
Old 08-09-2008, 08:17 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Default Is anyone actually working with the Hot Rod guys?

The registration issue has long been a pain in the a$$ for everyone here in Australia. Many threads on here have mentioned that the Hot rod guys have their $hit together regarding registration.

Is anyone here actively talking to these guys and trying to put it to our authorities to make it easier for us as well, or are we all just waiting for someone else to do it.

I am not the most technically savvy guy around but i am quite willing to do the legwork and the phone calls and letters to whoever we need to talk to, so that we can get a break on getting these cars registered and have some sort of regularity between the different rego branches.

This 160km/h brake test is beyond belief, but maybe next time i get caught speeding i will say i was just preparing for a brake test!

As far as noise and pollution goes, im sure my diesel truck and bobcat make more of both every day than my Cobra would in a month!

If anyone is working on this or would like to start working on this, then please let me know.

Andy.

Anything is possible (if you can justify throwing bucket loads of money at it!).