View Single Post
Old 08-09-2008, 11:57 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

I am sure that the other kit car builders are having the same problems as us and i am sure that we could boost our collective numbers by talking to the other groups.

I am quite willing to take this on but i dont want to step on anyones toes if there are already people working on it.

Lindsay, what restrictions do you have with the SR rego on your Cobra, and what did you have to go through to get it? Can you tell me more about the TAC working party and how far you were getting with them.

I am sure the big car companies have got something to do with making it harder for us with emissions etc, they figure that we are taking car sales off them if we build our own cars. Last time i checked, most Cobra owners have fairly new standard cars as well as a Cobra, so this isnt a valid point for them to be pushing at all.

Laws can be changed, it just needs a dedicated group to do something so the authorities sit up and take notice.(ie, the Hot Rodders).

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Andy.

Anything is possible (if you can justify throwing bucket loads of money at it!).