View Single Post
Old 08-13-2008, 09:11 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: lonestar 428ci 5spd
Send a message via AIM to lonestar #024
Not Ranked     

HERE'S A CHALLENGE to all LSC OWNERS

I think it would be interesting to find out how many 2 digit LSC's that are still alive and kicking. I'm sure that there are others that feel the same, so let's hear from you pre-#100 owners, tell us about your LSC. Give a little history if you can. I don't think that Brian has a lot of the records for the older LSC's, but with a little digging you might find some history of your car by talking to the person you bought it from, and even talk to the person they got it from. You might be suprised at what you might learn about the LSC you have in your garage. When you get any info together share it with us. You might have a car that someone will recognize as one they used to own. You may not know anything about your car but they will.

I guess I was lucky enough to get all the records from the guy I got my Lsc from. He kept very good records.

These cars are getting old enough that some have disappeared, reappeared, some stolen, some wrecked. I just think when you own one of these LSC's, it puts you in a different class and we need to keep that class together.

If you will get the info together, and send it to me, I will compile the info into a booklet. I'm sure it would make for some interesting reading. Also next year when we have our annual get together, I will bring several copies to hand out.

By the way when you send the info, send a picture or two. Let's make a nice booklet.

My e-mail is (topcatfin@aol.com) or send to my address

Tom Crabtree
50811 w. mayer blvd.
Maricopa Arizona, 85239

ph. 520-568-4916
fax 520-568-3945