Thread: T.!.T. Job
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2008, 08:16 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Hurricane Motorsports; KC408w: 546HP/ 553TQ
Not Ranked     

Thanks All,

T.!.T. team members Patrick, Sam, John R, Larry, John D, Gary T, Steve, David, and new initiate, Kristen, were great assets to another yet another North Texas Hurricane build. While I felt it was tougher than expected, I think all agreed it went together pretty smooth.

Also, all who witnessed the final loaded Hurricane chassis will attest to this... the stance of this car is really amazing with the Keith Craft 408 iron block. Very mean looking !!!

K, I kept my camera tucked away today, so no explaining away any shots from me. I really appreciate you sharing in the experience. It is about time that I return all of the rides you have given me, but only once I get the training wheels off. I hope you can be content to wait; thanks for helping me keep the faith.

It was great to see John D. in attendance. Keep up the good work following your doctor's orders, and working up the build specs on your next one. Sounds like what is on the drawing board is going to clean-up on the track. I will just wave you on by.

David is now the holder of the glossy Keith Craft crate engine brochure, period.

Gary T. thanks for sharing the highs and lows as we both strived to get our cars on the road. Some mentioned it as a competition to see who could get theirs' running first. We both knew you would get there first. "Out of paint," brings a new meaning to waiting doesn't it.

Larry and Patrick; the under car crew. We toughed out the cramped space until it was all cinched up. As uncle-grandpa always said, "it went together like butter in a hot hole."

John R's experience and supervision as well as Steve's manning of the hoist and chain's gave all T.!.T members, new and well seasoned, the confidence to overcome.

Sam's voice of reason, and always attentive ear made times of need short lived. Really makes things easy. If only I had an army of men of this mettle, the frontiers of science could not be imagined by the common man.

Joe and Trina, gald we could drag you on over at the conclusion of your errands

Good food, great friends... the cars are only a means to meet like-minded people.

My undying thanks !!