View Single Post
Old 08-26-2008, 02:58 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Michel, my build is going slow as well for alot of reasons, mainly this is suppose to be a hobby and takes a lower priority to many things (see my picture gallery). My status is all but the "F' panels are now in permanently, fuel lines to the engine bay, all brake lines are done, E-brake and cables done as well as the main battery cables to the engine bay are complete. I am in the prosess of cleaning up a few loose ends like the gas cable to the pedals and the plumbing from the resevoirs to the masters and then the nightmare of wiring starts. I am hoping to have this thing running by Nov. subject to my work out of town, time will tell.
On another note I had a bit of a shock today as I had someone come buy and give me a quote on paint. Now it did include doing all the mould seams, putting a small bevel on the wheel wells and finishing it with sand and polish plus a few minor other things. His estimate was about $10 to $12 K. I don't know if that is good or not.
Your right about Don he is always available by phone but as they say a picture is worth 1000 words.