View Single Post
Old 09-03-2008, 02:54 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 931 mangled in parkinglot incident - traded for new house roof <sob>
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary osborne View Post
McDoo.....You ignorant wino slut

The Cobra is NOT known for winning the World's Manufacturing Championship....at least not by 90% of the Cobra enthusiasts. Most of us never heard of the World's Manufacturing Championship. What we saw was the dude down the street running around in his 427 Cobra with a hot chick at his side. What we saw were the ads in the newspapers advertising the fastest production car of all times (the 427 Cobra). What we saw was a raw over powered sports car sitting on the Ford Dealer's showroom floor with a $6000 sticker that could only be afforded by the Cadillac crowd. What we knew about was Bill Cosby and the Cobra. We dreamed of the ghastly rumble of an engine that thrust fear into old people and made small children cry. No one ever gave a flying flip about who won some remote race we never even heard of. We were the kids of the 60's. We knew about the Indianapolis and Daytona 500's and the National Drags (and gator nationals in later years). The kids of the 60's were drag racers. It was the muscle car era. You elitist racer types were sitting around sipping your wine and discussing race history and praising the ring-da-dah-ding-ding of high winding sissy cars while we were out slapping gears and praying parts didn't fly. If we could not build it in the garage with parts from the junkyard, we didn't have it. Remember when we squeezed the biggest engine we could into the smallest lightest car we could? Like cramming a 327 Chevy V8 engine into an Austin Healy. Sh... I mean "stuff" like that.

So put on your thick wierdo sweater with patches on the sleeves, grab a glass of wine, take a puff off your pipe and go cram your nose into another racing history book while the rest of us cram big engines into fast cars. Talk about something you know....like that girly Corvette you drive that will help you pick up all the little boys you want you sicko-commie.

"Guys, I realy hate being dragged into this pile of sh!t but you gotta
remmber the FE is the motor that replace the flat head. Remmber? and the
Flat head replaced the steam engine. So were talking about flat head
steam engine technology here. I really don't want to get into any other
details on this site and Fun is Fun but there is a limit you know. I
really really don't care anymore. I really really really don't care
anymore. I really really really really really don't care anymore. I
don't really care..Thank you"

How do you get ahold of Jamo?

McVette