View Single Post
Old 10-12-2001, 05:10 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: A CSX Cobra,1966 GT350 and an '06 Ford Heritage GT
Not Ranked     
Red face

I have had my EM for over 10 years, and I can say without reserve that I have been extremely satisfied with all aspects of the car and company. The car is very well engineered, and I have had zero trouble out of any aspect of the car (bad welds and such..) The car has been used...enthusiastically, shall we say?... and has never failed me. The support of the company is excellent as well. Usually, if you call you will wind up with one of the owners (the Everett's) and most likely get invited to the plant, which is great fun in and of itself. The only negative I can think of is that my body came with the edges of the cockpit and hood/trunk turned in a sideways 'L' shape rather than being fully returned like a 'U' so that the edges looked better. I fixed this during my build so that all the edges are fully returned. Not a major problem, just time consuming.

Last edited by 427sharpe; 10-12-2001 at 05:17 PM..