View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008, 05:39 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF 2932 with 438 Lykins Motorsports engine. Previous owner of FFR 5452.
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTA View Post
I'd love to just go out and buy the Koni's , but I've been out of work for about 8 weeks now and don't see anything changing for a while. The job market in Michigan sucks. Every job that's open pays about half what my old job payed, and my old job had us working at a 15 precent concession. Thinking seriously about relocating out of Michigan.
Thats why I'm not buying the Koni's. But I still think FFR should do somthing about the Bilstein's. They sold them to me and said they were designed for my car.Roger
Sorry for the insensitive post, didn't realize you were in such a bad position.

There is a quick fix developed by one of the FFR Forum members and it's free. He designed and is going to produce a set (4) of nuts that thread onto the threaded end of the shock and effectively moves the stress up the shock rod to a part that is not threaded. They have worked so far. Contact him and see if he has some available.

Go to the FFR forum site and do a search for "hoofa's nuts". They seem to be the best fix for right now.

Good luck.