View Single Post
Old 09-22-2008, 10:16 AM
Abnormal CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Don't think I'll be getting a Cobra for a long time... Do have '94 RX-7 R2.
Not Ranked     

I have a couple of pictures of your car in my gallery.

I remember commenting on your car in a thread. I think it had to do with Amy looking into finding a replacement for AC for a higher end aluminum body like the CSX1000 series. A number of people kind of shot me down as to whether the original AC body bucks still existed and that the AC company should have been considered dead long ago. They seemed to think that the AC connection was more marketing hype than having a true connection to any sort of AC heritage.

So I suspect that some Club Cobra members may not value your car as much as you do.

Still your car is definitely a very unique item and I'm sure it would command a nice premium over the average aluminum body CSX4000 series cars.

Have you contacted SAAC? I was looking at various sections of the new registry and stumbled upon the section on the CSX1000 series cars. I don't think they have your information as the second owner of the car. Which seems odd as that information should have been fairly well publicized.