View Single Post
Old 09-22-2008, 12:11 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Factory Five Racing MKIII Roadster 347
Not Ranked     

I will try to find a few more but between shots (and I mean tequila shots!) I didn't get any of just "people" during the party.

I really wished I got the picture of Russ and "Bonnie", the morning waitress, as she got the ride of her life. She is the sweetest little old lady.

We talked some about how next years evening party will be played out. Nothing 100% final but the suggestions seem to be farily unanimous that we put more of the money into just FOOD and everyone coming, bring or purchase your own spririts of choice. I suspect we left a lot of opened wine... and darn it if I had to finish one just so it wouldn't be wasted (heh, of course I was pretty wasted too!)

To those that brought the GOOD tequila (Russ, stop with the Jose Cuervo... that stuff gave me an instant headache!!!), I thank you! I must of downed 6 shots and NO headache or hangover. Anyone remember the one in the "cube" looking decanter, white with azure blue design... that stuff was great. Patron is now becoming my favorite, and that amber colored one with almond extract, Puerta Negro???, I could have drank that all day. And I will apologize if I didn't make any sense talking to anyone.