View Single Post
Old 09-22-2008, 05:34 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: RMC, carb 347 TopLoader and Jag running gear ~ so old school I time it with an hour-glass :D
Not Ranked     

It may be the Australian (bit of the) forum but we love visitors.
(So feel free to comment CobraEd)

I think that over winter the volume of converstation in this bit of the forum has wound down a bit.

Personally I find that it takes a bit of effort and self control to stop what I'm doing mid-mod to take the time for a photo or two to share with the folks here.

But I do it because I enjoy seeing others posts what they're up to and it adds to the general body of knowledge that's available on the forum for those considering a cobra or wrestling with their own cars.

Having made that effort I appreciate a comment or two - to know that people are interested - if this doesn't happen is there any point in posting in the first place? Having put your work out there to be ignored can leave you a bit flat.

On reflection I probably haven't posted so frequently recently when I've seen other's efforts displayed here. Which I guess I should address.

Ultimately - we'll get out of it what we put into it and it would be a shame to let this forum wither.

LoBelly