View Single Post
Old 09-23-2008, 12:18 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Rat Rod Racer, LS1 & T56
Not Ranked     

I don't think we've ever really needed any moderatin' over here. Aussies are a pretty laid back bunch and we don't take offence easily.

Jamo, I think you and Ron do a great job that unfortunately doesn't get many thanks or pats on the back. A lot of the crap you see on other forums doesn't seem to be to evident here on CC. It's either because you guys get on top of it pretty quick or Cobra folks are a bit more mature. I'm tending to think the former.

I think the level of moderation is fine. There may be a few disagreements but that's often the problem with the writen word, you don't get the facial expressions to go with it so meanings can be missinterpreted. Sometimes I think people need to think "Would I say that to his face?" before they type.

I also think we get into a comfort zone with people we know on here and what we can get away with saying to our forum buddies. A lot of the banter that goes on could be taken as offensive unless the reader knew the parties involved.

I for one still think CC is a great place to hang out and I'm very thankful for the knowledge I've gained here and the new friends I've made.

Cheers

Last edited by Aussie Mike; 09-23-2008 at 12:20 AM..