View Single Post
Old 09-23-2008, 04:04 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Classic revival kit (CR3181), gen III engine, T56 6 speed box, AU XR8 lsd diff
Send a message via Yahoo to boxhead
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamo View Post
Bernie keeps an eye on things and gives us a heads up for technical problems or to help folks post pics or edit something when they can't..."moderator" may have been a bit heavy a term. There are several of you folks that have PM'd us over the years to eyeball things we may have slept through.

Really...very few problems around these parts. That's why I'm a bit curious. I tend to come over here for relief late at night when the Lounge is at full political tilt...thankusbetogawd.
Thanks Jamo, when you said Moderator, I thought there should be a different contact for any issues we may have, thanks for clearing that up.

I agree with you in that we do seem to float along fairly happily in this section, we get the occasional wind up and I remember being slapped on the wrist by yourself many moons ago, (probably deserved it but can not remember the issue). So Thanks for looking after us and letting us play in your sand pit.

Cruising in 5th

---------------------------------------------
Never be afraid to do something new, Remember, Amateurs built the Ark: Professionals built the Titanic.