View Single Post
Old 09-27-2008, 12:38 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmustang View Post
Honestly, it's his forum and he can do with it what he likes.

Bill S.
Well, the way I see it, he thinks it's his forum, but any forum is only what the users make it and he is really taking away from the "feel" of the place. You can see everyone dancing around topics like they're walking on egg shells just waiting for the next ban. People will start looking for a better place and then it will all suffer.

As a forum admin I always walked the line to keep to the spirit of the site (Like limiting profanity and nudity of family oriented sites.) while not letting my own personal opinion enter into how I dealt with topics or users.

New users will quickly see that there is only Bill's version of honesty when it comes to Factory Five and many will believe he's covering for FFR. I happen to be a believer in FFR and I really like Dave Smith's integrity. Like I said before, I really think Dave would rather fight his own battles rather than have Bill cover up anything which might come off negatively toward FFR.

I say let the product and Dave speak for themselves rather than ban and lock everything which in BILL's opinion isn't right.