View Single Post
Old 09-27-2008, 02:53 PM
Banned
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

I know what you mean! About a month ago Dave issued his fix for everyone affected to send their Bilstiens back to Bilstien for a rebuild at a cost of $32 each. Well Dave got so many bad responces to it he reneged and then stated he would come up with a new plan. He is still working on it todaybecause of problems with Bilstien

Well the thread was locked and all threads after that have been locked. I started a thread stating the negative comments had actually had a good outcome in that Dave knew most were unhappy. My point was that if the THAT thread was locked right away, Dave wouldn't have been aware and nothing would have changed. I wasn't badgering anyone except to point out that a Forum should be a two way street in some cases. Also, The Bilstien problem wasn't being handled by FFR anywhere else but on that forum. It is now. There is a warning on The FFR website

I went on to say that if ONE person had a beef with one vender... this wasn't the place to air it. The Bilstien problem is a world wide problem and also life threatening.

I WAS BANNED and the thread was removed

BY The way, I was banned by a MODERATOR not by Bill.

Last edited by AKA Snake; 09-27-2008 at 02:56 PM..