View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008, 04:55 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Polished KMP #488 / 427SC, 427 SO/482 by KC
Not Ranked     

Rod Knock,
I think the ferrul location would be just as useless as the fender mounted side view mirror, due to they both are blocked by the wider rear and height of the rear of the car. While the side view mirror isn't perfect it does come in handy for quick glances. I know Kirkhams make a bracket that will work on both sides of the windshield, which I plan on getting and using. The driver side is much more handy though than the passenger side, but like I said before they are not perfect. Turning of the head is always better.

In regards to my earlier question I may try the rectangular rear view mirror at first and see how it works. I may then try the raydot for comparison. Kirkhams bracket for the rear view mirror I found out has the same bolt spacing as the OEM rectangular mirror. So the comparison & switch over should be pretty easy.

Just a follow up to my earlier question. Thank you to everyone who responded. I think I am finally done (not that you are ever done) with the polishing and I'm going to get my stripes brushed in. Pictures are in my link below...

Thanks again,
Todd
KMP488