View Single Post
Old 10-04-2008, 08:12 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA 623, 427 S/C Cobra. Ford FE 428 Cobra Jet, Ford Nascar TL 4speed - with a touch of raw; "less is more" theme
Not Ranked     
Default WSCB 2008: Kit Car Magazine, Nov. issue

Kit Car has released the WSCB 2008 / Western States Cobra Bash article for the November issue. There is a new Red Backdraft GT40 on the front cover, and reference to London Cobra Show, WSCB, and Unique Homecoming events all together in one "events" issue.

Mail order copies are out now and typically hit the news stands within a few weeks after from what I've seen before. Dan and Co. were still working on the giant panaramic photo of all the cars wrapped around the back corner at the time Kit Car asked for photos, so that one is not included in this article, but there are a few other nice ones in there.

Funny thing is, I got a photo yesterday from Alan Haynes, photographer, and was thinking about making it into a poster for my office and garage because it sort of captures a special moment in time for me about WSCB at Track Day over the years and what it became. When I came home this afternoon and opened my mailbox, and went through the mail going through pages of Kit Car magazine to see what they chose to use for the spread, there it was, that same photo. Definitely one I plan to frame and keep for sure.

Again, thanks to ALL of you who participated over the four years at WSCB helping to make it such a success from 2005-2008. Something I will never forget.