View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 06:26 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: E-M Cobra Ford FE 427 w/ Webers 48 IDA
Not Ranked     

As a suggestion, for what ever it’s worth.

Maybe it would be a good idea to have a survey section on this forum. We should have a section, which list all of the companies that are common to the Club Cobra members with a survey/feedback. It even could list a graph based on customer service.

The manufacture or assembler that receives negative feedback must post its corrective action. I think this will help a lot of members reduce getting the "shaft" buy making payment up front with no delivery to items.

Will these companies hate this idea? Well, those that operate a positive company and with the intent to help their customers probably would not mind the idea. If anything, it will help sales. These positive companies will receive all the sales from those consumers that would have received the “shaft” from those negative companies.

Positive feed back should be welcomed as well, but lets face it, positive feed back rarely gets posted unless someone ask for it. No feedback may be understood as neutral.

I am tired of people receiving poor customer service in our country. The few services that we have left in our own country and this is how we treat our fellow Americans.

I think one of the misconceptions of Club Cobra is that if a company has a banner on this site, many people feel that it is a trusted company. For the most part this may be true.

However, I believe this or some other concept should be established to help the CC members make this a more enjoyable hobby.