View Single Post
Old 10-12-2008, 12:42 PM
Ouch Ouch Hot Sand
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Street Beasts w/302 Twin Turbocharged....Under Construction!!
Send a message via AIM to EarlsflyinCobra
Not Ranked     

Kevin,

To try and clear up the confusion, SB has two Cobra models, the 90" like I am building and a stretch model 98" for TALL people that they started offering a few years ago.

And, yes, they have their problems which seem to stem from uneducated or just plain dishonest salesmen that promise the moon and can not stand behind their mouth. I have made "MANY" a phone call to the company and have resolved a "LOT" of my problems and have even been able to help another SB builder or two resolve their problems. I was lucky though as I got to meet and make friends with a few of the managers when they would bring their trailer and cars to the Spring Show in March and the Turkey Run in November at the Speedway in Daytona Beach. However, since I am past most of the problems they created, and now just have the ones I created (LOL), and the "HIGH" turnover rate they have my sources there are drying up. They did not come to the Spring show this year and I am waiting to see if they show for the November show. If so I will try and renew old contacts and/or make new ones because it is always "good" to have a back up plan.............LOL