View Single Post
Old 10-13-2008, 07:40 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Unique , Southern Automotive
Not Ranked     

Ricky,

Its good to here from you again. I live between millersburg and edwards roads on the back side of chandler. woods behind me, a big stripper pit to my front, deer and turkey in the yard pretty much everyday, it's great. Being a cobra owner in boonville, you are probably familiar with "Brent" as he is known in the unique forums and went by BB427 on the club cobra. i lived next door to brent for years and did a lot of drag racing together. If you ever look at the unique forum / gallery, you'll see a picture of my recently sold race car, 1964 corvette, 1050 horsepower, anyway, back to brent. Brent had the beautiful candy apple red "unique" cobra running around this area for a few years, it was one of the best anywhere. it was actually a kit car magazine cover car. I got some good news today from unique motor cars. they tell me my kit should be ready to pick up in about two weeks. I'm guessing it will take 4 to 6 months to complete, not as fast as some, but faster than some others. not going to give myself a deadline. i hope it to be nice, but not so nice i'm affraid to drive it. I'm still having a hard time deciding on a color, but i have ordered my wheels. are you and the other cobra owners in the area going to have a get together anytime in the near future? i just hope i fit in this thing ok, i'm 6'1'' and about 235 with a size 13 shoe, which i hear can sometimes be challenging with the pedals and narrow foot boxes. How long have you had your cobra, big block, small block, 4-speed??
I have no doubts we'll meet up soon. I'm looking forward to it.
Eddie