Thread: What is this?
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2008, 10:19 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Classic revival kit (CR3181), gen III engine, T56 6 speed box, AU XR8 lsd diff
Send a message via Yahoo to boxhead
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by sideshow View Post
all u have to do is ask my customers

anyway ive only been a smart ass to one guy and thats cause he started abusing me for advertising my business here without actually contributing money to the website

i guess he has been saying **** down at the nationals

i wasnt trying to post a pic i was complaining bout others having probs and when i try to open a pic its very small

i was trying to look at a pic from where someone was should a part and they wanted help on it

sorry for making post sound pissed off

if thats how some guys feel

im cool with that

byeeee

I know, and just about everyone in here knows your reffering to me so there is no point trying to hide it.
You can ask everyone who attended the Nationals who I spoke with regarding my thoughts on you, and you will find I never said a bad thing (people where expecting it but I never did it). I was saddened that you did not turn up in the end as I had my pocket money in hand to buy you the beer as promised. I will never hide from the fact that I was unhappy about you advertising and not sponsoring, you have addressed that and as I have said to you, I thank you for it.

As has been said on many occasions the internet does not show the look on peoples faces, so the hehehehe at the end of a post (in my opinion) is taken as being a smart arse.
If I am wrong, I am sorry.

Cruising in 5th

---------------------------------------------
Never be afraid to do something new, Remember, Amateurs built the Ark: Professionals built the Titanic.