Thread: The POOL ROOM
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2008, 08:07 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: RMC, carb 347 TopLoader and Jag running gear ~ so old school I time it with an hour-glass :D
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by trularin View Post
So am I reading this correctly, the "Bundy Rum" is not good and the "xxxx beer" is okay?

That make sense.
Neither of them are any good trularin - since you're a long way away I'm sure you'll appreciate a cultural background briefing on Queensland where XXXX and Bundy are the two most popular drinks...

- The XXXX brewery was founded in about 1923 in the southern state of Victoria - the birthplace of all great beers - which was unfortunate for XXXX because it had to compete with them.
In 1924 production was moved to the northern state of Queensland where there was way too much sun and not much clean drinking water, naturally the Queenslanders were delighted with the new arrival of XXXX because a) they could finally spell beer and b) it tasted (marginally) better than an stagnant swamp water .
Consequently it has been a firm favorite ever since.

- Bundy Rum is a sickly sweet sugar cane by-product most often mixed with Coke and consumed by mullet wearing 'nancy boys' who cant drink beer (although if its XXXX....) and who's vocabulary is limited to 'Woooooooo' and who have only the wheel-craft to drive their Ute in circles on dirt (known as circlework) - frequently until it explodes.

wb ute

An anthropological examination of this sub-culture has been provided on You-Tube by 'BundyRumChic' if you care to look her up

-example of circlework-

(don't make eye contact)

LoBelly