View Single Post
Old 10-21-2008, 08:35 PM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery
I contributed to CC in 2006

Cobra Make & Engine: 70 Shelby convertible, ERA-FIA, 66 mustang convertible, mystery Ford powered 2dr convertible

Quote:
Originally Posted by marky View Post
Hey, you are right...nothing wrong with DD's web site...My bad. Its full of information. I enjoyed all three pages and am reaching for the check book as I type!

And if the web site is that good I would imagine all other sales literature will be first class also.

Mark,

Even in this day and age you have very successful companies with little to no web presence. On the flip side, you have some really terrible company offerings with absolutely stunning web sites designed to suck in the consumer and his/her money for a truly inferior product. If you are truly interested in a D&D, why not take the small road trip to view it in person instead of lambasting the owner (for a language barrier issue) here on Club Cobra for not spending the money on a web site guru to make your life easier. Sheesh, cut the guy a break as all he is trying to do is earn a decent living while offering a quality product..........I like you, but in this case I do not believe you are being prissy, but a bit on the petty side.....If what I just wrote makes you angry, go back and reread what you posted today and look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself "did I really post that"?................

Regardless, here is wishing you well.

Sincerely,

Bill S.

First time Cobra buyers-READ THIS